MANGO BEACH INN
On the Marigot Waterfront:‘the most beautiful bay in the Caribbean’
Mango Beach Inn
Mango Beach is a magical, quirky, lovely old inn, overlooking the famous Marigot harbour where all the history happened and lots of movies were made. Beautiful by night and day, Mango Beach is much loved by the family who own it and many returning guests.
If you want a modern, high tech resort and you don’t like boats, dogs, cats and being close to nature, it’s maybe not for you.
- There’s no road so you take the fun two minute ferry ride (free to guests, early till late).
- If you want to rent a car, there’s a safe, free car park just 100 yards from the ferry dock. And if you don’t want to drive yourself, there are road taxis and water taxis to take you exploring both north and south. Marigot is conveniently located halfway up the beautiful Caribbean coast.
Overview of the Bay
WE WELCOME: adventurous couples, families with children, groups of friends and singles
WE OFFER: Free breakfast, free WiFi and of course AC, in-room TVs & fridges, king size comfy beds, private patios, stunning views, plumbing that works and every bird species except parrots (they drop in occasionally when there’s a drought). Plus a pool with a sundeck and barbeque.
The Pool Overlooking the Harbour
MANGO BEACH IS THE PERFECT PLACE TO STAY BECAUSE:
It’s on the peaceful side of the famous bay, on a hillside surrounded by bush with a trail from the garden to the meditation platform at the top of the ridge and a view right down to Mount Gimie …
AND it’s only 2 minutes from the beach, the Marina (think glamorous boats), the little shopping village, supermarket and bank, two spas, watersports, diving and hiking trails. And if you’re here for a week you could dine somewhere different every night with a choice of seven bars and restaurants (including our own Rainforest Hideaway with its sophisticated Caribbean menu, live jazz five nights a week and performing fish – as featured in the Trip Advisor Hall of Fame).
ROOM RATE PER NIGHT FOR 2 PERSONS
TO 31st DECEMBER 2018
|Green Fig & Blue Bamboo
US$200 December – April
US$180 May, July, August, November
US$160 June, September, October
| Courtyard Room
US$150 December – April
US$130 May, July, August, November
US$110 June, September, October
|· Includes breakfast and free ferry pass
· Bed supplements payable for additional persons sharing a room
· Children under 10 stay free
· 10% VAT and 10% Service will be added
· Booking confirmation 50%, refunds up to 45 days before arrival
CONTACT US NOW TO BE SURE OF GETTING THE DATES YOU WANT
Judith@marigotbay.com / 1 758 458 3188 / 1 758 485 1621
Or via our website: www.mangobeachmarigot.com
We sometimes discount for last minute bookings!
Mango Beach & Rainforest Hideaway Restaurant